Tuesday, September 27, 2011

XXX Rated: feet in the nude


Now this is long over due because these were in during the spring, however I have noticed this new hot heel color is here to stay. 
When I first saw my friend's pair of nude heels, I thought to myself "ew what an ugly color".
I felt that the nude color would blend  in with the foot too much and cause it to look like a mutated foot.
I felt like at first glance, your foot would look like it grew a shoe heel! 
"Looks like you are suffering from a bionic stick growing out
of your heel... weird?" 
But then when I saw them on girls around town and on models, I noticed that my main principal of fashion went into action when someone society decided to make this trend so big.
"Fashion is based off what shows off your natural features"

I always loved heels. They make legs look longer and feet look more feminine. Personally i have a pair in the colors of red, two purple, white, four black, pink, mint green, multi colored glitter, and gold.
Now, over the summer i bought my first pair of nude Steve Madden shoes on sale at Dillards.

These nude heels are not going out of style anytime soon because.
1.) These heels do not distract from the natural look of a leg. Since they are nude they make your legs look long and feminine and there is not crazy color to take away from that.
2.)They go with everything. Literally. There is no color clashing to tackiness. And they make you look classy.
3.) Its past labor day... so you can't wear white shoes anyways.

 Get them in pumps or stilettos. They are sexy and simple. You can find them anywhere.
Anywhere from Target to Nordstroms. It basically just depends on the quality you want.

So put these on your must have this year! Trust me when I say, they aren't going anywhere. They are the genius creation that enhances physical features and make women look more sexy subtly. 
They are truly the shoe of a million outfits.

Stay Trendy!


No comments:

Post a Comment