Thursday, August 18, 2011

Head over heels for SNOOKi's BOWS!

Be BOLD in a bow

Something you must know about me is I love obnoxious large hair accessories. As you can tell here are just a few examples of me wearing a very small sample of the large collection of hair accessories I have.


Its more than an accessory, its an attitude.
So when I saw I wasn't alone in my love for steroid injected hair pieces, I was thrilled. When Jersey Shore season 4 premiered, I received plenty of tweets saying "Snooki's hair pieces remind me of something @Kellyisthatgirl would wear!" 
What a compliment. Truly. If there is one thing in this world I want to be known for, my monstrous hair bows would be the first thing. I love them.
I think large hair bows and large flowers and bright colored hats are fun ways to spice up your outfit and make you stand out! In my opinion (and most people would not agree) I think these accessories make you look more youthful (without looking childish), fun, and exciting. You truly stand out when you dare to wear something ridiculous like these


Personally, I think she looks adorable and i would wear any of these. I guess you need to have the crazy girl attitude to truly work these. They just really jazz up an outfit though! And they are fun and bring you back to your childhood. They make you look girly and fun. And they are a conversation starter! They truly show a fun party girl personality. I encourage all girls to go crazy with their hair. When we get old, we would have full beautiful long hair to go crazy with! 
Snooki... please go hair bow shopping with me <3

Be bold in a bow.
Prep it up. Stay trendy!

1 comment:

  1. I love them too! I actually went out to Micheal's crafts after I saw the bows and bought ribbons and clips to make them for myself and my friends. What is funny is they were so in back in the 1990s. Just look at the stuff from Full house! lol. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete